- jip.spel at cs.rwth-aachen.de
- Room 4231
I am a PhD student in the Research Training Group UnRAVeL at the Software Modeling and Verification Group (MOVES) since July 2018. My research interests include model checking of parametric probabilistic systems and monotone properties of these systems.
I am always looking forward to work with students. If you are looking for a thesis in one of the areas above, do not hesitate to contact me. Some ideas are also given in our list of open topics.
I am currently involved in the following teaching activities:
Past teaching activities:
- Introduction to Program Analysis (Proseminar) (SS20)
- Formal Semantics of Programming Languages (Proseminar) (WS19/20)
- Introduction to Program Analysis (Proseminar) (SS19)
- Algorithms and Data Structures (Proseminar) (WS18/19)
- Modeling and Verification of Probabilistic Systems (WS18/19)