- jip.spel at cs.rwth-aachen.de
- Room 4231
I am a PhD student in the Research Training Group UnRAVeL at the Software Modeling and Verification Group (MOVES) since July 2018. My research interests include model checking of parametric probabilistic systems and monotone properties of these systems.
I am always looking forward to work with students. If you are looking for a thesis in one of the areas above, do not hesitate to contact me. Some ideas are also given in our list of open topics.
I am currently involved in the following teaching activities:
- Model Checking (WS20/21)
Past teaching activities:
- Algorithmen und Datenstrukturen (WS20/21)
- Datenstrukturen und Algorithmen (SS20)
- Introduction to Program Analysis (Proseminar) (SS20)
- Formal Semantics of Programming Languages (Proseminar) (WS19/20)
- Introduction to Program Analysis (Proseminar) (SS19)
- Algorithms and Data Structures (Proseminar) (WS18/19)
- Modeling and Verification of Probabilistic Systems (WS18/19)
|[bibtex] [issue]||Jip Josephine Spel, , Joost-Pieter Katoen. Finding Provably Optimal Markov Chains, 27th International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS 2021), Volume 12651 of LNCS, 173-190, Springer, 2021.|
|[bibtex] [issue]||Joost-Pieter Katoen, Martin Ritzert, Richard Wilke, Katrin M. Dannert, Peter Lindner, Dennis Fischer, Janosch Fuchs, Björn Frederik Tauer, Vipin Ravindran Vijayalakshmi, Laura Vargas Koch, Nadine Friesen, Andreas Gabriel Klinger, Marcel Tobias Hark, Benjamin Lucien Kaminski, Sebastian Junges, Jip Josephine Spel, Anton Pirogov, Stefan Schupp, Till Hofmann, Daxin Liu, Martin Comis, Tabea Claudia Krabs, Stephan Zieger, Rebecca Haehn, Matthias Volk, Norman Weik, Helene-Maria Bolke-Hermanns. UnRAVeL Research Training Group, 85 Seiten, 2020.|