- falak.sher.vira at cs.rwth-aachen.de
- Room 4206
- +49 241 80 21210
I am a doctoral student in the chair of Prof. Dr. Ir. Joost-Pieter Katoen at RWTH Aachen, and currently writing my dissertation on game-based abstraction techniques of probabilistic systems.
- Analysis of reactive, stochastic, real-time, and hybrid systems,
- Reduction techniques for probabilistic systems using game theory,
- Formal software verification, in particular model checking,
- Formal modelling and analysis of distributed computing,
- Game theory, Petri Nets, Process Algebra, Concurrency theory,
I have assisted the following courses during my stay at RWTH:
- Introduction to Model Checking,
- Advanced Model Checking,
- Modeling Concurrent and Probabilistic Systems,
- Theoretical Foundations of UML,
- Lab Course on Model Checking using the Spin tool.
Awards and grants
- Microsoft Innovation Award for the best master thesis Compositional Abstraction for Probabilistic Automata in 2010.
- RWTH master student scholarship for the years 2009-2010.
Publications for Falak Sher