- lutz.klinkenberg at cs.rwth-aachen.de
- Room 4203
- +49 241 80 21221
I am a PhD student at the Software Modeling and Verification Group headed by Professor J.-P. Katoen. I am a member of the FRAPPANT project working on probabilistic programs. Furthermore, I am the managing director of the Information and Communication Profile Area.
I was/am currently involved in the following teaching activities:
- Probabilistic Programming (WS20/21)
- Proseminar Introduction to Program Analysis (SS20)
- Model Checking (WS19/20)
I am always looking forward to working with students. If you are looking for a bachelor/master thesis in the context of probabilistic program semantics and verification and their connection to formal power series and recurrence relations, do not hesitate to contact me. If you have your own ideas in research fields related to these topics which you want to investigate during a final thesis, make sure to contact me.
I’m currently supervising:
- Denise Fromme (Master Thesis)
- Develop a metric on power series for probabilistic pGCL programs.
- Extend the current generating function semantics for pGCL programs to continuous random variables.
|[bibtex] [issue]||Benjamin Lucien Kaminski, Joost-Pieter Katoen, Joshua Moerman, Kevin Stefan Batz, Lutz Klinkenberg, Tobias Winkler. Generating Functions for Probabilistic Programs, 2020. https://arxiv.org/abs/2007.06327|