- kevin.batz at cs.rwth-aachen.de
- Room 4203
- +49 241 80 21206
I am a PhD student and member of the FRAPPANT project at the Software Modeling and Verification Group headed by Professor J.-P. Katoen. My research interests include:
- Semantics of (heap-manipulating) probabilistic programs
- Techniques and calculi enabling the automated verification of probabilistic programs
- Concepts and logics for quantitative verification
I am currently involved in the following teaching activities:
In the past, I have been involved in the following teaching activities:
I am supervising our student research assistant Philipp Schröer.
Moreover, I am currently supervising the following thesis projects:
- Florian Keßler, On the Decidability of Entailment Checking in Quantitative Separation Logics, Bachelor’s Thesis, 2020.