- arpit.sharma at cs.rwth-aachen.de
- Room 4232
- +49 241 80 21250
I am a PhD student at the Software Modeling and Verification Group (MOVES) headed by Professor J.-P. Katoen. My research interests include:
- Formal methods for probabilistic and stochastic systems
- Abstraction techniques for probabilistic and stochastic systems
- Compositional verification
- Mathematical logic and automata theory
- Requirements engineering and software certification
Publications for Arpit Sharma
|Arpit Sharma. Reduction Techniques for Nondeterministic and Probabilistic Systems. Phd Thesis at RWTH Aachen University, 2015.|
|Arpit Sharma, Joost-Pieter Katoen. Layered Reduction for Abstract Probabilistic Automata . 14th International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design (ACSD), ISBN 978-1-4799-4281-7, pages 21–31, IEEE, ISBN 978-1-4799-4281-7, 2014.|
|Arpit Sharma, Joost-Pieter Katoen. Layered Reduction for Modal Specification Theories. Formal Aspects of Component Software (FACS 2013), 10th International Symposium (FACS), Revised Selected Papers, Volume 8348 of LNCS, pages 1–19, Springer, 2014.|
|Arpit Sharma. A Two Step Perspective for Kripke Structure Reduction. 39th International Conference on Current Trends in Theory and Practice of Computer Science (SOFSEM), Student Research Forum (ISBN 978-80-87136-15-7), , 2013.|
|Arpit Sharma, Joost-Pieter Katoen. Weighted Lumpability on Markov Chains. 8th Ershov Informatics Conference (PSI) , Volume 7162 of LNCS, pages 322–339, Springer Verlag, 2012.|
|Arpit Sharma. Weighted Probabilistic Equivalence Preserves omega-Regular Properties. 16th Measurement, Modeling, and Evaluation of Computing Systems and Dependability and Fault Tolerance Conference (MMB/DFT), Volume 7201 of LNCS, pages 121–135, Springer Verlag, 2012.|
- Conference Talk: Layered Reduction for Abstract Probabilistic Automata, Tunis, Tunisia, June 2014.
- Symposium Talk: Layered Reduction for Modal Specification Theories. Nanchang, China, October 2013.
- Poster Presentation: A Two Step Perspective for Kripke Structure Reduction, Špindlerův Mlýn, Czech Republic, January 2013.
- Conference Talk: Weighted Probabilistic Equivalence Preserves omega-Regular Properties, Kaiserslautern, Germany, March 2012.
- Group Workshop Talk: State Space Minimization of Markov Chains, Bad Neuenahr, Germany, November 2011.
- Conference Talk: Weighted Lumpability on Markov Chains, Novosibirsk, Akademgorodok, Russia, June 2011.
- Workshop Talk: Weighted Lumpability on Markov Chains, Saarbrücken, Germany, March 2011.
Reviewing Experience: I was an external reviewer for, amongst others, FORMATS 2014, TACAS 2014, FSEN 2013, ACC 2013, ATVA 2012, QEST 2012, FoSSaCS 2012, ICALP 2011.
Research Projects: I participate(d) in the research projects ROCKS, SENSATION and India4EU.
- Lisa Von Buttner
- Christoph Worreschk, Bachelor student
- Ian Larson, Bachelor student – University of Michigan (UROP)
- Vinh Tran, Bachelor student (Turing Seminar).
- Hariprasad Puthukkootil Rajagopal, Master student (Seminar)
Summer/Autumn Schools Attended
- Petri Net School, Tunis, Tunisia, June 2014.
- ROCKS Autumn School, Vahrn, Italy, October 2012.
- MoVeP Summer School, Aachen, Germany, June-July 2010.